Konuyu Değerlendir
  • 0 Oy - 0 Ortalama
Any games for a returning iOS gamer?
Even though I'm barely 21, I'm gonna sound old but back in the day, iOS gaming was all I did. I remember back when I had my iPod touch 2g, I was playing games nonstop like Bugdom, Helsing's fire, Fruit Ninja, Peggle, Modern Combat 2, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Flight Control, I Dig it Expeditions, N.O.V.A., Zombieville, Plants vs Zombies, Doodle Jump, Angry birds, Infinity Blade, movies download movies at forum I could go on and on. I stopped once I got a console and just used my iPhone as simply that: a phone. Recently I got an iPhone XS Max. Seeing how beautiful and nice the screen is, I thought how great it'd be to play games on it. Unfortunately the App store is so much different than it used to be. And it's really saddening seeing old classics that haven't been updated since Retina support launched for the iPhone. It's amazing though seeing some games have actually been supported all the way till now. But anyways, moving away from nostalgia, I was wondering if there were any recommendations for someone like myself? I've been out of the iOS gaming scene for long I don't know what's good and what's bad. Before there were Lite versions of almost everything so I could try them out before making that full purchase haha. But yeah I'd love to hear what you guys are playing. I also just bought Grimvalor since I've heard good things about it.
Bul
Alıntı

Foruma Git:

Bu konuyu görüntüleyen kullanıcı(lar): 1 Ziyaretçi